Think about how many cigarettes you smoke on an average day, taking into account the increased numbers when you are with friends, or in stressful situations, where smoking is a natural response to cope with the stress or anxiety.
Now think about how many you really enjoy and really remember smoking.
Why do you do it and why do you consider it a habit?
If you smoke without realising how many or when then you are set in a habit the unconscious mind takes control.
Have you tried gum, tables, patches, plastic replicas, sprays then your next step is hypnosis. Why does it work when others fail? because we change the pattern in the unconscious and change the experience from a positive one to a negative one.
Sometimes without withdrawal symptoms, hypnosis is very effective of changing the habit but also works to stop you picking up a second one such as eating too much.
Therefore weight gain in minimal, and only a couple of pounds will go on as a result of vitamins, nutrients and hydration starting to return the body to health.
Do you know that when you stop the following benefits occur, so almost immediately you benefit from positive changes in the body.
- after 20 mins. Blood pressure and pulse rate return to normal
- after 8 hours. Nicotine and carbon monoxide levels in the blood reduce by half, and oxygen levels return to normal.
- after 24 hours. Carbon monoxide will be eliminated from the body. Lungs start to clear mucus and other smoking debris out.
- after 72 hours. Breathing becomes easier. Bronchial tubes begin to relax and energy levels increase.
- after 2-12 weeks. Circulation improves.
- after 3-9 months. Coughs, wheezing and breathing problems improve as lung function is increased by up to 10%.
- after 1 year. Risk of heart attack fails to about half that of a smoker.
- after 10 years. Risk of lung cancer falls to half that of a smoker.
- after 15 years. Risk of heart attack falls to the same as someone who has never smoked.
TIME TO GIVE UP PERHAPS…